- I want to use something with a standard proof, like whiskey or brandy, rather than 190 proof Everclear.
- I want to include Black Currant
- I want to use herbs from our garden.
- What about using a sous vide or whipped cream canister to speed up the infusion?
- What about infusing only individual botanical mixtures and then mixing that in very small batches (shot glass size) to taste? Kind of how wet blending coffee works.
- What about mixing in other potables, a la Pimm’s?
- 4 seasonal base recipes in Amaro by Brad Thomas Parsons