Not sure what this is? Check out my post, What are digital gardens?
- Main structure is provided by pages, which are hierarchical.
- I need to build a block that automatically lists child pages for the page you are on.
- Categories are hierarchical and theme based
- Tags are topical and freeform, auto-linked by TaxoPress
- TaxoPress only has posts turned on by default. You need to go into the settings and enable for pages.
- Public and private pages.
- Making use of the GenerateBlocks plugin, which has a great replacement for the core Query Loop block with the ability to customize the query just like you can in code with WP_Query
- Cross/backlinking are handled via enabling trackbacks and pingbacks on pages.
add_post_type_support( 'page', 'trackbacks' );
- [x] Breadcrumbs via Breadcrumb NavXT
- [x] Use Redirection to monitor permalink changes so I can easily reorganize things without breaking links.
- [ ] Bi-directional linking
- [x] Pingbacks, Trackbacks, and Webmentions
- [ ] Show related content by category and show page ancestry siblings
- [ ] Show revisions and/or changelog to show how notes have changed over time
- [x] Last updated date and published date (planted/tended)
- [ ] Live preview of links (transclusion) on hover or focus