We make our egg bites in the Instant Pot using this silicone mold.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half & half. Or milk. Whatever you have. Even cottage cheese would work.
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour into the molds.
- Divide the cooked bacon and shredded cheese evenly amongst the molds.
- Put the lid on the mold and put the mold in the Instant Pot with 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low pressure for 8 minutes (10 if a double batch with two molds). Natural release for 5 mins, then quick release.